Re: PSWG Meter Communications Committee Meeting Agenda

Chris

re: Item 4 Group Issues - PSWG Activities List - I believe that Michele
Wynne mentioned that she would post a revised list by the end of day, Feb.
20th.  So I think the Feb 20th listing would be better for the attendees to
review than the Feb 11th version.

Greg

.