Draft Agenda for June 4

All--
attached is a draft agenda for the June 4th working group meeting...I
received suggestions from Caxton Rhodes, George Samaniego, and Mike
Jaske.  All 3 were quite similar, so I took Mike's format, and tried to
insert the material from Caxton and George.  I hope I did not completely
mangle the individual contributions.  Feel free to revise as you see
fit.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting after all.  I
got a last minute opportunity to attend training in
facilitation/mediation, and figured I had better take the offer!  In any
event, I think you all can handle things in my absence.  I'll look
forward to hearing of your progress--

Steve Roscow
California Public Utilities Commission
Energy Division