RE: VEE - Holidays - for interval and monthly data

Thanks for the clarification.  But it seems like whatever scheme is
decided, it will have its fallacies.  The best we can do is pick a
schedule that meets the holidays of the majority of the customers -- and
using nationally recognized holidays seems to make sense.  Whatever the
scheme, there are going to be customers whose businesses do not follow
the same schedule and for those customers, the estimating will always be
off.

So, I would have a tendency to agree with Mr. Woychik that if Martin
Luther King day is a national holiday then it should be included.
Diane Rihn
LG&E Retail Access Services
(502) 627-3919    -- phone
(888) 962-2427    -- pager