Agenda & Draft for 12/3-4 Meter Usage Data Meeting

Attached is the proposed agenda for Thursday's and Friday's meeting of the
Meter Usage Data task group (mtgc0398.doc), and a draft of Attachment A
(Issues with Technical Group Resolution) of the Business Requirements
Overview document (notes867.doc).  This draft attachment is a compilation of
the meeting notes to date, and will hopefully allow the group to reach a
conclusion this week toward its 12/15 target for completing the technical
framework for migration of meter usage data to EDI.

Among the other topics for this meeting is review of any needed substantive
changes to the overall Business Requirements Overview document.  The current
draft was circulated on 11/6/98 and is on the web site at
http://dra1.cpuc.ca.gov/wk-group/dai/tariff/msg00102.htm.  (I distributed a
hard-copy of a inor revision at the 11/9-10 meeting, but have not had a
chance to make sure this version can be made readable by all participants,
after encountering difficulty loading it on some PCs after adding its new
graphics.)  If I can receive any red-lined edits of the 11/6/98 version by 4
PM Wednesday, I will merge them into a consolidated version for discussion
at Thursday's and Friday's meeting.  Thanks very much!

 <<MTGC0398.DOC>>  <<NOTES867.DOC>>

---
Jim Price, ORA, jep@cpuc.ca.gov

MTGC0398.DOC