Need ESP Responses to Proposed SCE DASR Workarounds by 3/19

Just your friendly reminder (okay nagging) that SCE needs responses from
ESPs on the proposals to provide workarounds that would allow earlier
implementation of two DASR issue items:
  a)  Allowing the earlier switch for DA accounts with no meter changes;
  b)  Allowing the MSP to be either ESP or SCE (not having to name a
specific MSP).

The details for each of these items is contained in the attachments.  The
proposals were initially presented at the OCC meeting on 3/2/99.  Then a
follow-up note was sent out on 3/4/99 requesting responses by today.
However, knowing how busy everyone must be, we will extend it until the end
of this week (3/19/99).  Since there may be some potential impact on an
ESP's process, we need feedback to determine if we should proceed with a
targeted implementation for 4/15/99 (Income Tax Day).  But, we really must
have some sense if ESPs want these capabilities early, or can wait until
they are incorporated into our EDI 814 changes scheduled for Sept/Oct this
year.  If you have any questions or cannot open the attachments, please let
me know.  Otherwise, you can direct your responses to me (schindme@sce.com).
Thank you for your time and attention.

		 <<DASR Scheduling Logic.doc>> 		 <<DASR MSP Field
Logic.doc>>

Regards,
   Mark Schindel
   Southern California Edison Co