FW: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: orc.ca.gov: host no t found)

> ----------

ATT529667.TXT

-- BEGIN included message

> ----------

ATT529512.TXT

-- BEGIN included message

  • Subject: Audit Templates
  • From: "Barber, Daniel" <DPB2@pge.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:04:12 -0800
Partners:

Attached are "draft templates" of the proposed audits for MDMA and MSP
functions.  The DQI team and specifically Derek Stevenson of SDG&E has done
the research and received comments from both the MAVI group and the MSS
group.  We are still awaiting a decision from the CPUC on the DQI report
that was posted last April.  The DQI team wanted to continue the work done
so far and wanted to have these templates ready so we can be prepared when
the DQI decision is made.

One thing to note is that many of the items used by the audit templates are
based on standards that everyone should be following from the PSWG report.
Also many of the items are being used for the SC audit that is currently
underway.   It is hoped that after the CPUC makes it's decision, then theses
MDMA and MSP templates will be used for any auditing purposes.

Please have the appropriate people at each market participant level look
these over and provide comments to Derek Stevenson or me at the email
addresses posted below by Friday January 28th.  We hope to have the final
versions of the audit templates available by the February OCC and Rule 22
meetings.

Your cooperation and assistance with this is greatly appreciated!

Dan Barber				Derek Stevenson
Tariffs & Compliance			Sempra Energy
PG&E					(619)696-4890
(415)973-3026				dstevenson@sempra.com